Within the Business Banking department, you will be part of the Renewable Energy Portfolio Management team, with the responsibility of monitoring and managing existing and new project finance transactions. You will partner with the relationship managers, providing them with technical and practical support in structuring, managing and monitoring the clients and credit operations. As Portfolio Manager, focused on financing Renewable Energy projects:
1. Commercial negotiation phase:
- During the commercial negotiation where necessary you will provide the relationship manager with technical drafting and support in structuring credit documentation supported by the legal department.
2. During the closing and post-closing phase:
- Once a transaction / loan documentation has been signed, you will be the key interface with internal (relationship managers, back office, legal services, risk services) and external stakeholders (i.e. borrower(s), lender(s) and lenders’ adviser(s)).
- During the construction phase of the project, you will follow up the works’ progress and coordinate the authorization and drawdowns, internally with the back office, as well as externally with the borrower(s) and co-Lender(s).
- You will be responsible for the monitoring of a portfolio of project finance files, for which you will write the annual credit review to be presented to the credit committee, and carry out the compliance checks with contractual commitments, including financial covenants.
- You will manage events affecting the credit risk of the project, prepare and submit amendment(s), waiver(s) and consent request(s) to the adhoc credit committee.
- You will play a coordinating role and ensure a smooth contact with the customers. In some cases, you accompany the relationship managers in their customer/prospect consultations.
- You will update and improve the portfolio monitoring tools and proactively suggested process improvement
- You hold a master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Law, and have an experience of at least 2 years in the field of credit risk analysis for, SPV’s, Medium or Large companies. Specific experience in the field of Renewable Energy or Agency desk will be considered as an asset.
- You can juggle a variety of tasks autonomously while remaining rigorous and reliable, in order to deliver results within the established timeframe.
- You are comfortable with financial analysis and reading legal documentation, and can deal with commercial, financial and legal issues, with the help of the appropriate teams.
- You are risk-sensitive and can make and defend clear, well-argued positions.
- You know how to adapt to different deal sizes and types of customer.
- You have excellent communication skills and can communicate in the interests of the customers and of the bank and demonstrate proficiency in dealing with a wide variety of points of contact.
- You are a team player, have a hands-on approach and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- You speak Dutch or French fluently, as well as having a good knowledge of the second national language and of English.
- You share the values of Triodos Bank and identify with the sectors in which we are active.
2 avril 2020